dreamland digital designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital scrapbooking

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gallery registration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beandy

Gallery registration Empty
PostSubject: Gallery registration   Gallery registration EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:41 pm

Hi Moderators,
I have a problem. I have registered in the gallery, and I have got the mail, too. I've clicked on the activate link, but I've got the following message: "Sorry, but we are unable to verify this account." What can be the problem? My forum and gallery registration password is different, can be this the couse of warning message? Or other? Pls., help me. Thank so much.
Back to top Go down
Kroki

Kroki

PostSubject: Re: Gallery registration   Gallery registration EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:37 am

beandy wrote:
Hi Moderators,
I have a problem. I have registered in the gallery, and I have got the mail, too. I've clicked on the activate link, but I've got the following message: "Sorry, but we are unable to verify this account." What can be the problem? My forum and gallery registration password is different, can be this the couse of warning message? Or other? Pls., help me. Thank so much.

Hello!
I have studied your problem. You have already registered. Please try login in gallery. If you, not have come in gallery, inform it to us.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
beandy

PostSubject: Re: Gallery registration   Gallery registration EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:23 am

Oh, it's good, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gallery registration   Gallery registration Empty

Back to top Go down

Gallery registration
Page 1 of 1