dreamland digital designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital scrapbooking

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"

Go down 
+10
Sashinamama
Littlemiss
carena
Odry
Lavanda
cca
Kuznyec
Lill-B
Angel Jet
cucciola designs
14 posters
AuthorMessage
cucciola designs
Admin
cucciola designs

***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" Empty
PostSubject: ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"   ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:05 pm

Who wan to win my new kit?????
I will be back on weekend and I will choose 3 lucky winners of this kit!!
All you have to do is just leave a comment here!!
have a wonderful rest of the week ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 826839 ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 826839 ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 826839

***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" A22f90b18643

***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 3706e3b0ca88

***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 436013af1e5f
my winners
Odry
carena
Sashinamama
Angel Jet

I sent you email

Last edited by cucciola designs on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dreamlanddesigns.forumotion.com
Angel Jet

PostSubject: Re: ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"   ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 am

Wow, I would love to win this gorgeous kit! Thanks for the chance to win.
The realistic looking autumn elements are so beautiful and I LOVE the wordarts. You've done a great job with this kit.
Back to top Go down
http://angeljet.blogspot.com/
Lill-B

PostSubject: Re: ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"   ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:31 am

Thank you for the chance, but that kit was the reason that I forund this place. So I just bought it ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 643744
Back to top Go down
Kuznyec

PostSubject: Re: ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"   ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:25 pm

Wow! Amazing kit! Love those autumn colours and all the elements! Thanks for the chance to win it!
Back to top Go down
cca

PostSubject: Re: ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"   ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:09 pm

I already have the kit and I have to agree with everyone else. It is GORGEOUS!!!!! ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 976967
Back to top Go down
Lavanda

PostSubject: Re: ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"   ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:55 am

Very beautiful autumn collection!
Thanks for the chance to win!
Back to top Go down
http://lavandascrap.blogspot.com/
Odry

Odry

PostSubject: Re: ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"   ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:14 am

Ohhhh!!!!I love it!!!! ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 826839 ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 826839 ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 826839
Please,choose me!!!!! ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 127730
Back to top Go down
carena

carena

PostSubject: Re: ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"   ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:07 am

Awesome autumn kit - seen the Ct layouts - all awesome - thanks for the chance
Back to top Go down
http://www.carenasextravagance.blogspot.com/
Littlemiss

Littlemiss

PostSubject: Re: ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"   ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:47 am

Thank you very much for the chance to win your wonderful, beautiful color kit.
Back to top Go down
Sashinamama

Sashinamama

PostSubject: Re: ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"   ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:59 am

Love your new kit. Thanks for the chance.
Back to top Go down
claire

PostSubject: Re: ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"   ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:20 am

beautiful kit, im just about to use your add on for the challenge!

thanks for the chance to win!
Back to top Go down
Galina

Galina

PostSubject: Re: ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"   ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:51 pm

***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 33933 Ира, замечательный кит осенний! И форум у тебя отличный!!!! ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 7748
Back to top Go down
http://galaworld-galina.blogspot.com/
cucciola designs
Admin
cucciola designs

PostSubject: Re: ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"   ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:56 pm

спасибочки большое ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 826839 ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 826839
Back to top Go down
https://dreamlanddesigns.forumotion.com
Tinci

PostSubject: Re: ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"   ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:37 pm

Great kit! Thanks for the chance! ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 826839
Back to top Go down
Angel Jet

PostSubject: Re: ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"   ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:40 pm

Ира, замечательный кит осенний! И форум у тебя отличный!!!!

спасибочки большое

Just very curious: is this Russian?? And what does it mean? ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 914189
Back to top Go down
EljDorado

EljDorado

PostSubject: Re: ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"   ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:49 pm

Sorry,I'm not Irina,but I'll try to answer you...***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" T1807 Yes,this is russian!!! ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 918605 And translation is : Ira,this is amazing autumn kit!You have fantastic forum!Thank you so much.
Thanks that have taken an interest ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 826839
Back to top Go down
http://www.elisja.blogspot.com/
Angel Jet

PostSubject: Re: ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"   ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:00 pm

Thank you EljDorado (is it Elisja?) for your translation. I think it's awesome so many different nationalities are finding each other at scrapsites.

And I agree: this is a great forum and a wonderful autumn kit.
Back to top Go down
EljDorado

EljDorado

PostSubject: Re: ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"   ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:08 pm

Yes ...I'm Elisja ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 340308 Yes,you are so right!!!This is really fantastic...We live in the different countries, we speak different languages, but we have the same hobby. And sometimes only scrapgirls will understand why you are so happy.... ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 826839 ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 826839 ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" 826839
Back to top Go down
http://www.elisja.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"   ***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn" Empty

Back to top Go down

***closed***WIN MY NEW KIT "Gentle touch of autumn"
Page 1 of 1